- BLACK JACK
- BLACKJACK SWITCH
- INTERACTIVE BLACKJACK
- EZ BACCARAT
- FREE BET BLACKJACK
- HIGH CARD FLUSH
- THREE CARD POKER
- CARIBBEAN POKER
- LET IT RIDE BONUS
- PAI GOW POKER
- ULTIMATE TEXAS HOLD'EM
- WHEEL OF FORTUNE
- TOUCH BET ROULETTE
- INTERACTIVE ROULETTE
- SIC BO
- SPANISH 21
- POKER TOURNAMENTS
- SLOT MACHINES
- WHAT'S NEW
The object of the game
To get the highest ranking three-card poker hand.
Three Card Poker is played with one 52-card deck. The ranking of the cards, in decreasing order, is Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 and 2. The Ace may also be used to complete an Ace-2-3 straight or straight flush.
Using value chips purchased from the dealer, each player may choose to:
- Place an initial bet to try to get a hand that ranks higher than the dealer's.
- Place a Pair Plus Bet and try to get a hand with a pair or better.
- Place both bets.
The bets must be placed in the appropriate spots on the layout before the dealer announces "Rien ne va plus" (No more bets) and must respect the minimum and maximum limits indicated at the table.
The dealer distributes three cards, face down, to each player in turn, and also deals himself three cards, face down.
Three Card Poker rankings, in decreasing order, are as follows:
Straight flush: three cards of the same suit in consecutive ranking.
Three of a kind: three cards of the same rank.
Straight: three cards of consecutive rank, regardless of suit.
Flush: three cards of the same suit.
Pair: two cards of the same rank.
After having examined his cards, the player who has wagered an initial bet has the option to either make an additional bet in an amount equal to his initial bet, where required on the layout, or to forfeit his initial bet. Players are not authorized to show their cards nor to discuss them with other players. Once all the players have acted on their hand and placed their cards face down on the layout, the dealer reveals his three cards.
To open, the dealer must have a hand with a Queen or higher ranking. If need be, the dealer then reveals each player's three cards. If two hands are of equal ranking, based on the foregoing combinations, or if two hands are made up of none of the foregoing combinations, the hand with the highest ranking card is considered the highest ranking hand, otherwise the hands are considered to be of equal ranking.
A player's Pair Plus bet is treated separately, regardless of the ranking of the dealer's hand.
Initial bet and additional bet
- If the player makes an additional bet and the dealer cannot open, the player's initial bet is paid even money and his additional bet is a push.
- If the hand of the player who has made an additional bet ranks higher than the dealer's hand and the dealer can open, the player's initial bet wins and is paid even money, and his additional bet wins and is paid even money.
- If the hand of the player who has made an additional bet ranks lower than the dealer's hand and the dealer can open, the player's initial and additional bets lose.
- If the hand of the player who has made an additional bet is equal in rank to that of the dealer and the dealer can open, the bets neither win nor lose.
- If the player having made an additional bet holds a straight flush, a three of a kind or a straight, his initial bet is also paid as follows, regardless of the ranking of the dealer's hand:
|Straight flush||5 to 1|
|Three of a kind||4 to 1|
|Straight||1 to 1|
Pair Plus Bet
- If the player having made a Pair Plus bet holds a straight flush, a three of a kind, a straight, a flush or a pair, his Pair Plus bet wins and is paid as follows, regardless of the ranking of the dealer's hand:
|Straight flush||40 to 1|
|Three of a kind||30 to 1|
|Straight||6 to 1|
|Flush||4 to 1|
|Pair||1 to 1|