- André-Philippe Gagnon est un réseau social
- André-Philippe Gagnon The One Man Hit-Parade
- Frank D'Angelo & His Band
- Adib Alkhalidey
- Eclipse The Pink Floyd Story - Live at Pompeii
- Spirit in the Sky
- Boogie Wonder Band - with an added dance floor
- Premier Ciel présente Harmonium
- Queens of Rock
- Marie-Élaine Thibert: Cent mille chansons
- Dance Into the Light - The Best of Phil Collins
- Steve Hackett Genesis Extended - 2014 World Tour
- Roch Voisine - My Very Best : English performance
- All-Girl Band: MPB Band with dance floor
- Moi Mario
- Abba Generation
- Alain Morisod & Sweet People
Show (mezzanine) at 10:30 p.m. starting at $82.22*
Discover our Package!
Sparkling wine at midnight
About the show
For two decades, the Esquire Show Bar was known as the Mecca of Rhythm 'n & Blues in Montreal and was an absolute must for the stars of soul touring in North America. Sixteen artists will take the stage in an attempt to recreate the unique ambiance of the famous Stanley street nightclub and to bring back the unforgettable music.
Chosen among the most popular soul artists in Quebec are Elizabeth Blouin-Brathwaite, Michael Dozier, Leslie Alston, Andrew Leader and Jimmy Dooley, who is more than familiar with the Esquire Show Bar stage. These artists will be supported by four choristers-dancers who will be choreographed by Don Jordan. Seven musicians (three brasses) will compliment the group. The concept of this spectacular musical is brought to you by Michael Dozier and Michel Gaumont and directed by the latter. In addition, each act is complemented by images that evoke the era and history of the Esquire Show Bar, as well as the international artists that performed there in the past.
« The show is a stunner. [...] With so many killer vocalists on stage. [...] Let’s hope it never loses its wonderful, joyous
Bernard Perusse, The Gazette
*Taxes included, service and gratuity not included. Prices in Canadian dollars, subject to change without notice. Ticket price includes parking and coat check. Admission restricted to patrons 18 and over.